Donations & Sponsorship
- The WCFF has no paid staff, we are a volunteer, NGO in the process to become a 501(c)3
- The mission of the WCFF is to preserve global biodiversity, we do so through the film festival, year-round film screenings and conference .
Putting together an international film festival and biodiversity conference is no small expense, especially in New York. Sponsorship in the form of fiscal & in-kind donations, help make the Wildlife Conservation Film Festival possible. If you are interested in having your agency, company, product or family name receive exposure to thousands of people across North America, make a donation to the WCFF. Your contribution will hope preserve global biodiversity and make the world a better place now and for future generations.
Where your money goes!
- Theater rentals for film screenings
- Auditorium and classroom rentals for conference
- Acquisition fees
- Education programs
- Operational expenses
- Public relations
- Film production
- Advertising and promotional material
- Lecture expenses
To make contribution contact: Christopher@WCFF.org
or call: 917-558-5205