Donations & Sponsorship
- The WCFF has no paid staff, we are a volunteer, NGO in the process to become a 501(c)3
- The mission of the WCFF is to preserve global biodiversity, we do so through the film festival, year-round film screenings and conference .
Putting together an international film festival and biodiversity conference is no small expense, especially in New York. Sponsorship in the form of fiscal & in-kind donations, help make the Wildlife Conservation Film Festival possible. If you are interested in having your agency, company, product or family name receive exposure to thousands of people across North America, make a donation to the WCFF. Your contribution will hope preserve global biodiversity and make the world a better place now and for future generations.
PLEASE MAKE a DONATION TODAY! Use the “donate” button on any page.
Where your money goes!
- Theater rentals for film screenings
- Auditorium and classroom rentals for conference
- Acquisition fees
- Education programs
- Operational expenses
- Public relations
- Film production
- Advertising and promotional material
- Lecture expenses
- $1.00 – Thank you from the WCFF Founder
- $5.00 – Personal Certificate of Appreciation
- $10.00 – First 75 donors at this level get a Certificate of Appreciation and WCFF pen
- $25.00 First 200 donors at this level get a vintage WCFF t-shirt and certificate of appreciation
- $50.00 – First 25 donors at this level receive a copy of Searching for PekPek Cassowaries and Conservation in the New Guinea Rainforest by Dr. Andrew L. Mack and a certificate of appreciation.
- $100.00 – Access to selection of 2016 WCFF films via private digital file and certificate of appreciation.
- $250 – 2017 Film festival pass for all film screenings and events (except Awards Reception), access to selection of 2016 WCFF films via private digital file and certificate of appreciation.